- Texas Institute of Higher Education(TX IHE) enrollment data for 2015-16 updated
- Principal tenure refined to show how long he/she has reported as a principal
- New tab in Postsecondary Outcomes to track outcomes of graduates who go to college or earn certifications
- Kindergarten Readiness updated with 2017-18 data
- 2017 Gr 8 Math outcomes added to data downloads
- Teacher salary infographic added
- Advanced downloads with numerators, denominators, and rates
TAPR updates will continue throughout the year as data becomes available. Updates can be tracked at https://tea.texas.gov/Student_Testing_and_Accountability/Accountability/State_Accountability/Performance_Reporting/TAPR_System_Release_Notes/. Please note that TAPR reports are NOT meant to be used to drive instruction. TAPR reports are masked in compliance with FERPA. Masking rules and symbols can be found at https://rptsvr1.tea.texas.gov/perfreport/tapr/2018/masking.html.