ESC 13 is a cluster site selected for TEA’s full ESSA application training and PNP training.
The 17-18 grant application implements changes required by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). TEA strongly recommends that all grantees who receive ESSA funding attend an ESC cluster site training.
- PNP Training (SP1737185)
- April 24 9:00 – 12:00 (ESC 13 staff will be on hand from 1:00 – 4:00 to answer questions)
- ESSA Full Application training (SP1737186)
- May 4 9:00 – 4:30
- ESSA Full Application training- ESC led repeat of May 4th (SP1737187)
- May 16 9:00 – 4:30
Registration for workshops: ESC 13 Workshop registration
Remote viewing options:
- Within ESC 13 – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outside of ESC 13 – Contact your regional distance learning team
Additionally, ESC 13 will conduct Equity Plan training which is required of all LEAs receiving Title I, Part A funds. See TAA here: March 24 Equity Plan TAA
- Equity Plan training (SU1737350)
- June 13 9:00 – 4:00