The Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) is a resource for providing differentiated instruction to gifted/talented (G/T) students (and can be used for providing enhanced academic opportunities for all students). The TPSP provides a coherent package of standards, curriculum, and assessments for use in G/T programs from kindergarten through high school.
The goal of the TPSP is to provide resources for G/T teachers and students that allow students to create professional quality work in alignment with the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students.
This Cohort is designed to offer educators who support gifted students the in depth professional development, support and collaboration they need to implement the Texas Performance Standard Projects.
Designed for elementary and secondary teachers, this Cohort will walk participants through the step by step process with the goal of implementation for 2018-2019 school year.
- Understanding TPSP – February 7th
- Distinguished Speaker – Vowery Carlile – TPSP making it work in your classroom – March 8th
- Implementing TPSP – April 10th
- Collaborating TPSP – September 11th
- Evaluating your TPSP – site visit from Region 13 ESC – November 2018
- G/T Conference July 2018
For more information contact: