Integrating Conscious Discipline in your day to day teaching is a long term process. Focus on one of the seven skills each month.
• Start with Composure and Unity prior to the start of the school year.
• Focus on these skills for the first six weeks of school.
• Then focus on the skill of Assertiveness for one month.
• Continue with a new skill and work on it for a month,
• Repeat until you have focused on all seven skills..
In general, you need to know the big ideas for each skill. Attending the 3-Day event will help you become familiar with the essential skills and the book provides activities to help you continue throughout the year. Did you know that their website also has printables? Check out these Safe Place Breathing icons.
Join us July 9-11, 2018
The New Conscious Discipline book – Expanded & Updated will be provided with registration.