Beat the Heat 2017
Workshop #SU1734208 – June 21 & 22, 2018
ESC Region 13
Register now for this exceptional learning opportunity designed for educators, parents, and others who work with children ages 3-21 with significant disabilities.
Wednesday ♦ June 21, 2017 ♦ 9 am – 4 pm
Full day, in-depth workshops on topics including: challenging behavior, communication/AAC, individualized instruction, transition and more!
Thursday ♦ June 22, 2017 ♦ 9 am – 4 pm
- Dan Habib, maker of Including Samuel, previewing his new film Intelligent Lives (http://iod.unh.edu/projects/intelligent-lives/about-project)
- 90 minute breakout sessions presented by the best and brightest from Region 13 and around the state
- Back by popular demand – BTH Maker Faire!
Here’s why you should attend!
- Attend one of the largest conferences in the state focusing on students with significant disabilities
- Learn first-hand from experts in the field
- Improve outcomes for your students by learning new strategies and tools from other classroom professionals
- Network with your colleagues
- Lunch provided each day
Beat the heat! Spend these summer days with cool people and sizzling hot ideas!
Bonus for ESC Region 13 Parents and Paraeducators!
Receive a discount code to attend Beat the Heat for $10 by contacting Maria Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org).