Newly Updated STAAR Accommodations Posts
With the exception of just a few more updates from TEA, almost everything we need to know about accommodations has been updated on their accommodations website. Due to the new changes that have been added in the past month, we have gone back and updated our previous four STAAR Accommodations Update posts to reflect the new information from TEA.
Below is a link to each updated post and a brief description to the changes that were made.
2011-2012 STAAR Accommodations Update #1
1. No changes were needed.
2011-2012 STAAR Accommodations Update #2
1. Updated the link to the new Critical Information about Accommodations… document.
2. Updated the link to the new Optional Test Administration and Procedures (OTAPMs) document.
2011-2012 STAAR Accommodations Update #3
1. Removed “Individual or Small Group Testing” from the list of available OTAPMs.
2. Added “Read Aloud the Writing Prompt” to the list of available OTAPMs.
2011-2012 STAAR Accommodations Update #4
1. Updated all of the hyperlinks to the newly referenced TEA documents.
2. Changed the total number of accommodations available in Type 1 & Type 3.
3. Added the ARF request form deadline to the Type 3 description.
Who can you call or email with your questions?
We have a team of seven education specialists ready to help you with your assessment and accommodation questions. The linked document above and below lists who you can call based on the topic of your question.
The best part is that you can give us a call or email us at anytime for FREE!