2012 Inclusion Institute Virtual Conference just added!!
More information on this exciting addition coming soon.
The 2nd annual i2, Inclusion Institute for Secondary Teachers is approaching quickly. This year’s institute is shaping up to be even better than last year. Inclusion expert, Dr. Paula Kluth, will renew that joy for learning that brought us all to this profession. Her keynote, “Joyful Learning”, will be an interactive session. Participants will apply principles of differentiation by exploring a number of collaborative, active, and brain-compatible learning techniques aimed at engaging students and making learning joyful.
In addition, breakout sessions will specifically focus on the needs of secondary teachers. Breakout session topics include:
- Educating Students with Austism: 20 Ideas for the Inclusive Classroom
- Facilitating Anywhere, Anytime Learning for Readers with Print Disabilities
- How Can My Math Class Be More Like a Video Game?
- Maximizing Student Learning in the Social Studies Classroom
- Inclusion and STAAR ALT Students
- Web 2.0 Tools for All Learners
- STAARtling Technology Accommodations
- Skills to Improve Teaching and Learning
- and more…….
Click on the video below to see a quick preview of our breakout session “Brain-based Memory Strategies for the Science Classroom”.
A 3PlayMedia compatible player configured as described here: http://www.3playmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/brightcove-get-started-guide.pdfOwner: Barry Link
Inclusion Institute for Secondary Teachers
Friday, June 15, 2012 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Education Service Center Region XIII
5701 Springdale Rd. Austin, TX 78723
On-site: $55 Virtual: $40
For more information, contact:
email@example.com or 512-919-5160