Registration is open with 4 registration options available!
ESC Region 13’s Beat the Heat is a three-day professional development opportunity for educators who work with children 3-5 and children with significant disabilities ages 6-21.
Pre-Conference: Wednesday, June 25, 2014. Back by popular demand this day provides day-long, in-depth learning opportunities at a more advanced level.
Beat the Heat: Thursday & Friday, June 26-27, 2014. This popular traditional format of a keynote speaker and breakout sessions on best practices features area professionals and ESC staff. Content for the breakout sessions is developed to meet the needs of new and veteran teachers. Topic include: Curriculum & Instruction; Classroom Management & Organization; Behavior; Autism; Communication; Assistive Technology; Sensory-Motor; Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD); Transition; and 18+ Programming.
Want the entire experience?
- Register for Beat the Heat 2014 – 3 Day All Inclusive!
- June 25-27, 2014
- Workshop #SU1428736
- Cost: $120.00 (This represents a discounted price over registering for individual days)
Can only come 1 or 2 days?
Don’t want to fight Austin traffic? Try our Virtual Conference!
- Register for Beat the Heat 2014 Virtual Conference
- June 26-27, 2014
- Workshop #SU1429966
- Cost: $50.00
- Paraeducators attend at no cost for any registration option! Use the discount code: Para2014
- Parents attend at no cost for any registration option! Use the discount code: Parent2014
- Ann Jacobson