Here is a sneak preview of the breakout sessions for day two of this summer’s Inclusion Institute (Aug. 5 and 6):
- Progress Monitoring for Secondary Students: Making It Work
- The Concrete Model of Good Math Instruction
- Small Group Instruction Made Easy
- Scaffolding Instruction for STAAR A
- Perfect PLAAFP Statements Lead to Purposeful Plans
- I’ve Got 99 Problems. Communication Ain’t One.
- The Steps to Writing Great Sentences
- Disproportionality Through a Cultural Lens
- Connecting the Dots of Collaboration: Making Inclusion Work
- Including Students With Sensory Impairments: It’s Just Best Practice
- Struggling Students? “Techniques and Tools to the Rescue!
- Think College! Inclusive Opportunities in Higher Education
- Brain-Based Strategies for Social Studies and Science
Register for the face-to-face conference here: If you are interested in staying together as a team and getting some time to talk about the sessions that you see, consider hosting a watch party on your campus. In the video below, Alejandro Gongora, of Manor ISD, describes the Virtual Conference that he hosted last year.
Register for the Inclusion Institute on E-Campus: https://ecampus.esc13.net