We have gathered a stellar group of national presenters for our pre-conference!
- Mindy Ely, EL VISTA Project Coordinator, Illinois State University
- Mike Mueller, PhD, BCBA-D, Founder, Southern Behavioral Groups
- Bobbie Gallagher, Founder, Autism Center for Educational Services
- Vickie Mitchell, Consultant, Mitchell-Panter Consulting, LLC
- Rob Pennington, PhD, BCBA-D, Assistant Professor, University of Louisville
- Jill Varley, Educational Consultant, Jill Varley Consulting
- Ron Roybal, Professional Research Associate, University of Denver
What will their sessions cover? Take a look at their session descriptions.
We have three registration options! Register today!
Option 1: Beat the Heat – 3 Day All Inclusive
- June 29-30, & July 1, 2016
- Workshop #SU1631578
- Cost: $125.00 (This represents a $30 savings over registering for individual days)
Option 2: Beat the Heat – Pre-Conference
Option 3: Beat the Heat – Main Conference