Here are some of its features:
- Schedule – From the main schedule you can create your own personal schedule.
- Speakers – Browse through our speakers and select session provided by your favorites!
- Handouts – Please note! Printed handouts will not be available at the institute. We are making handouts available for download through this app. Links to handouts can be found in two locations within the app in the session descriptions and in each speaker’s bio.
- Floor Maps – Have our floor maps in the palm of your hand!
- Twitter – Tweet about Hill Country directly through the app using this hashtag: #r13hillco. You can also follow the discussions @SLPRegion13.
Our app is available on three different platforms.
- iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1116958517
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.conf9kbohs
- WebApp: http://9kbohs.m.attendify.com/
FYI! The iPhone and Android apps will sync across platforms and devices. For example, if you have an Android phone and an iPad, you can download the app to both devices. You create a profile/login on one device. When you open the app on the other device, you will use the login/profile you created to access your information.
The WebApp works only online and is device and browser specific. It will not sync your information across platforms, browsers or devices.
Download the app! The 2016 Hill Country Summer Institute will be here before you know it!