Are you attending this year’s Beat the Heat Conference? We’d like to help you make the most of your time with us by providing you access to our conference app. Here are some of its features:
- Schedule– From the main schedule select sessions to create your personal schedule (My Schedule)
- Speakers– Browse through our speakers and select sessions provided by your favorites!
- Handouts–Links to the handouts will be found in the session descriptions. We will be posting handouts as they are received from the presenters. While we won’t be printing all the handouts for all participants. We will be providing handouts to session participants
- Floor Map– Have our floor map in the palm of your hand!
- Twitter– Tweet about Beat the Heat directly through the app. You can use this hashtag: #r13bth. You can also follow us @ESC13IDEA
Our app is available on three different platforms.
- iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1121227102. You can also search under the name Beat the Heat 2016. This app will also run on your iPad.
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.attendify.confi9ewto. If you search in the Play store by name, use this one to help you locate it: Beat the Heat 2016 KitApps
- WebApp: http://bit.ly/BTH2016
FYI! The iPhone and Android apps will sync across platforms and devices. For example, if you have an Android phone and an iPad, you can download the app to both devices. You create a profile/login on one device. When you open the app on the other device, you will use the login/profile you created to access your information.
The WebApp works only online and is device specific. It will not sync your information across platforms, browsers or devices.
Download this app and see what’s available! Beat the Heat 2016 will be here before you know it.