Beat the Heat 2018
June 21 & 22, 2018
ESC Region 13
Workshop # SU1836780
*Register now for this exceptional learning opportunity designed for educators, parents, and others who work with children ages 3-21 with significant disabilities.
Thursday ♦ June 21, 2018 ♦ 9 am – 4 pm
Full day, in-depth workshops on topics including: challenging behavior, communication/AAC, individualized instruction, transition and more!
Friday ♦ June 22, 2018 ♦ 9 am – 4 pm
- Keynote = what topics/who would you like to have keynote this year? Click here to submit your idea!
- 90 minute breakout sessions presented by the best and brightest from Region 13 and around the state
Here’s why you should attend!
- Attend one of the largest conferences in the state focusing on students with significant disabilities
- Learn first-hand from experts in the field
- Improve outcomes for your students by learning new strategies and tools from other classroom professionals
- Network with your colleagues
- Lunch provided each day
Bonus for ESC Region 13 Parents and Paraeducators!
Receive a discount code to attend Beat the Heat for $10 by contacting Maria Daniel (email@example.com).
*Congrats to 2017’s QR Code Scavenger Hunt Winners who won free registration to this year’s conference!!
- Courtney McBride – Leander ISD
- Jennifer Blair – Llano ISD
- Isabel Bahena – Giddings ISD
- Rosa Reese – Manor ISD
- Abbey Smith – Pflugerville ISD
Got Skills? We’d love you to present! Stay tuned for our Call for Presenters…