Interpreting is an important job!
Join us to learn the skills that you need!
Join us on Monday, November 12 for this interactive training that is designed for bilingual individuals who are called upon to interpret ARD meetings, consent forms, and other kinds of Special Education information. This one day training will cover:
- the basics of interpreting
- the primary goals and functions of the interpreter
- different modes of interpreting
- the interpreter code of ethics
- standards of professional behavior for interpreters
Learn the skills to make you job easier and your meetings smoother!