Are you looking for examples of supplemental aids to use in your classroom? You’re in luck! The Accommodation Central website now has downloadable supplemental aids in both a Teach and Test version for all of the TEA allowable supplemental aids. Examples include mnemonics, graphic organizers, math charts, and more!
Follow these steps to access the resources.
- Go to the Accommodation Central website.
- Type supplemental aids in the search box.
- Click on the entry for the type of supplemental aid you’re interested in.
- Scroll down until you see downloadable resources.
- Click on the link to download the supplemental aid example.
For more information about supplemental aids check out this video. In the video you will learn details about supplemental aids including:
- The purpose of supplemental aids
- Who can use supplemental aids on state assessments
- Who determines eligibility to use supplemental aids
- How to implement and individualize supplemental aids
- Where to find more resources about supplemental aids
For more information contact Gretchen Kehrberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.