Check out it out! ESC Region 13 has launched a multi-event conference app and this year’s Hill Country Summer Institute is included! Like last year, we have three versions of our app available. The app features:
- Schedule– From the main schedule select sessions to create your personal schedule (My Schedule)
- Speakers– Browse through our speakers and select sessions provided by your favorites!
- Handouts– Please Note! Printed handouts will not be available at the institute. Links to the handouts will be found in the session descriptions. At the top of each session description, look for the documents tab. We will be posting handouts as they are received from the presenters.
- Floor Maps– Have our floor maps in the palm of your hand!
- Twitter– Tweet about Hill Country directly through the app. You can use this hashtag: #r13hillco. You can also follow us @SLPRegion13
Versions 1 & 2
ESC Region 13 app is available for iOS and android devices. Visit our app’s landing page for download information and ways to share with your colleagues: https://goo.gl/rlXipW. Once inside our conference app, look for the Hill Country Summer Institute Event. Set up a profile and follow your favorite topics and presenters! We look forward to hearing from you!
The Hill Country Summer Institute web app is located here: http://bit.ly/hci2015. This is a great option for individuals following the conference on their computer or laptop.